How to convert MKV file?
You may meet with the situation that some HD videos are in the MKV extension format, and you can’t play those files on your Windows Mobile devices. Now, here is a step by step guide on how to convert MKV file to AVI for Creative Zen, or convert MKV to MPG, MP4 for iPod, iPhone, PSP, etc.
What you need:
Software: 4Videosoft MKV Video Converter
OS Supported: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP and Windows Vista, Windows 7
Hardware Requirements: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above; 512MB RAM or more
Step 1: Add video files to convert
(1) Add: Add the video files.
Click the to add you want to convert video files. The supporting input format including:
After you add the file, you would see the following picture.
(2) Profile: Choose the output format from the "Profile” Column, find what your player supporting format or the devices
The output format is also powerful, you can see from the following picture.
(3) Settings: Click Settings to open the settings window.
(4) Merge: You also can put you file into one, just click Merge into one file, that’s ok.
(5) Destination: Click the Browse, you can put the converted file into what you want disk, and in the Open Folder, you can find the file.
Step 2: Start conversion
Click the Start to convert your MKV file.
At last, connect your devices with your computer, and send your converted MKV file to your devices. Enjoy your favorite movie and music on the go!MKV Video Converter also has the capacity to trim video, crop video, capture the picture, and the function as powful as Video Converter!